Prism Software Features
Single Solution for Live Music Managers
One of the biggest pain points for live music promoters, venues, and staff is that there are too many disconnected systems and tools required to do their jobs effectively. It’s inefficient, labor-intensive, and sucks all of the fun out of live music event management.
At Prism we’ve made it our mission to streamline and centralize the process of managing concerts and events. By replacing error-prone spreadsheets with a secure, mobile-friendly platform, teams can manage more with less. From holds, to offers, to settlements, Prism eliminates costly redundancies while improving team communication.
Organizations using Prism can now focus on growing their business.
Our innovative product is purpose-built with all the features needed to streamline event management operations and improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Prism Product Features
Calendar Management Made Easy
Manage holds for all of your rooms, shows, and markets on one calendar with features that make sense.
- Add multiple dates/holds to a show with a click
- Quickly pull and share avails with agents or promoters
- Automatically generate different hold levels across multiple dates
- Integrated with industry standard tools
Instantly build custom offers while viewing real-time break-even calculations.
- Create and send out a professional, branded, complete offer in less than a minute
- Set up templates to match every type of deal and room in your network
- Control which expenses are visible in your offer while tracking your internal budget
- Estimate revenue, profit, and break-even in real-time, and compare deals and scenarios to optimize offer terms
Revenue & Expense Tracking
Save time by tracking expenses, ticket sales, and internal revenue streams in one place - all of which can be done with templates.
- Build detailed budgets and control visibility to your team at an item-by-item level
- Link your ticketing platform to automatically update sales in real-time
- Send invoices and track actual expenses as they occur, rather than at (or after) settlement
- Check show status with break-even projections and net revenue calculated and updated in real-time
Easily track and report adjustments, payout methods, and additional expenses and revenue.
- Generate a customized, branded settlement sheet with a single click to quickly settle with the agent, artist, or tour manager
- Generate separate internal and external settlement reports
- Calculate accurate tax payments and other variable expenses instantly, and never overpay or underpay your artist again
Collaboration & Communication
Connect stakeholders on one platform while controlling access to sensitive information.
- Invite everyone on your team to work on your shows in one place
- Keep track of communications between team members without relying on email
- Retain a historical record of all show details and communication sorted by shows
- Assign tasks and deadlines to stakeholders while keeping sensitive information protected
- Don’t let anything slip through the cracks anymore
Real-Time Data Visualization
Get an overall view of show performance with interactive reports and drill into a single show’s P&L.
- Keep track of the numbers that matter in a single place, such as true net, marketing ROI, and additional revenue streams over time
- Generate sum reports, such as taxes owed last quarter and net profit last month
- Make educated profit projections easily and quickly with historical data
- Identify and track sales trends, clients' profitability, and employee productivity
Build Your Tour Offers in Prism
Manage a tour or multi-night run with one offer and settlement.
- See all the shows on your tour in one place and drill into any single show for details
- Build one deal for multiple shows and Prism will automatically settle across all shows
- Cross-collateralize your offer to calculate the artist bonus after all your tour expenses are covered